Sunday, April 29, 2012

Style Crush Royal Edition: Kate Middleton


Kate Middleton has surpassed my expectations as the future Queen of England.  Not only is she hospitable and sincere, she also seems to be taking on her title seriously.  Her visits and participation in various charitable events  are commendable and the media is taking to her quite nicely.
In honor of Prince William and Kate's 1st year wedding anniversary, here are some of my favorite outfits on the Duchess of Cambridge.  I love that her style is effortless and the fact that she shops at TK Maxx (as they call it in Europe) makes her even more likeable.  Many, like Vivienne Westwood, would beg to differ saying her sense of style is too ordinary, but I think that's what makes her so well liked.  She was just an ordinary British citizen and it's nice to know her future seat on the throne hasn't let it get to her head.  I'm sure she has advisers on these things, but nevertheless, she's cool in my book.

source: eonline.com
source: blog.zap2it.com
source: walkoffashion.com

source: clutchingurchins.blogspot.com